Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Snapshot

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post on Alyce's blog At Home With Books. photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. how much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don't post random photos that you find online.

This past Wednesday I took a trip to the Musee d'Orsay. Afterwards, I walked to the nearby bridge over the Seine to take a few photos. I don't know what I like about this particular picture so much, but something about how the clouds and the river and the towers of Notre Dame are visible in the background catches my attention.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, the low-hanging clouds really narrow the focus on this picture, make you look at the city instead of the sky. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo has truly captured the essence of the place...

    Here is my Saturday Snapshot post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very pretty! I hope to see it myself someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Historic buildings and bridge. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the color that accents the perimeter of the photo. brings my eye to the arches of the bridge. nice.

    ReplyDelete