Friday, October 21, 2011

Lazy excuses

I know it's been nearly a week since you've heard from me, and I'm sure it's torn some worlds apart, but don't worry. I'll be gone for yet another week as we head to the Alps and I'm without internet, but all the while I'll be collecting little stories, pictures and tidbits to give you all as a reward for your patience.

Once November hits, my goal is not only to complete NaNoWriMo, but to post in the blog at least once a day. Oh yes, a post a day plus however many words I need to write a story. Got any ideas for me?

3 comments:

  1. How about a girl goes to France and falls in love... with a country. Or an Argentenian sailor. Either way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, or you could write about a girl who decides to join the convent and then she meets an American girl who is living life and decides to abandon her marriage to the church so she can experience life

    ReplyDelete