Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday Snapshot

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post on Alyce's blog At Home With Books. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.

France is full of beautiful scenes, even this late in a year. When my father dropped me off last week, we spent an entire day wandering the beautiful Luxembourg Gardens in Paris' 5th arrondisment. It houses a children's playground, and various splendid gardens as well as the beautiful Palace Luxembourg.


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shot of the palace. The sky is incredible. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gardens and a playground..my kind of place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, great shot! Thanks for sharing...and I'm sure you're going to enjoy your stay.

    Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it - Paris is one of my favorite places in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took a birthday trip to Paris a couple of years ago, right about this time of year. It's a little less crowded but still beautiful. Great pictures!

    My Saturday Snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a place anyone could spend hours visiting and taking photos. Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does look gorgeous! What a fabulous time you must have had.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific picture! France is another place I'd love to visit one of these days.

    I'm running late on posting this week...but I have a really good reason.

    http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/10/saturday-snapshot-october-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Luxembourg Gardens too! Such beautiful grounds- but don't even think about sitting on the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Louise: they actually have a place specifically for sitting on the grass, I have a picture of the sign to prove it!

    Thanks for reading and commenting everyone!

    ReplyDelete