Thursday, April 19, 2012

Too busy or too lazy?

I come and look at my blog almost every day. I'll stare at it for a few minutes and then remember something that I had to do and so nothing gets written. Lately I have gotten very busy with life, school, and work, and joining a sorority and all, but I always have plenty of free time as well.

So this leads me to the big question in my title. Am I too busy to have a blog that I post regularly in? Or just too lazy? I know I certainly have plenty of things to say, in fact just writing this I thought of an amusing story that I'll probably share right after I post this. If I post this, and if I don't realize I'm late for another Chi O event (whoops!).

When summer comes around, even though I'll likely be working two jobs, I'm going to make it my summer goal to post at least once a week.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I'll see your two jobs and raise you an extra job! Always glad to see a post.

    ReplyDelete